Landing pages are uniquely designed pages with the sole purpose of converting visitors. They’re used for things like lead generation, event registrations, email sign-ups and sales funnels.
As a designer, you’re more than capable of designing pages like these yourself.
But to build them and make them live quickly…
That either takes a web developer or a paid monthly subscription service. Right?
YOU can build landing pages like these yourself in no time… and roll them out again and again, on multiple projects. Even as a non-coder designer.
No need for a developer. And no need to pay for a monthly subscription.
Check out the video below. I’ll walk you through it, step-by-step.
NOTE: I have a much more up-to-date 4 part series on how to build high-converting landing pages in Elementor here.
Get My 3 Landing Page Templates + a BONUS Video Tutorial
I’ll send you my 3 Elementor landing page templates to import into your own projects. PLUS a bonus video on how how to create sales funnel ‘in-article’ Content Upgrades (they’re all the rage with the cool kids).
- GeneratePress WordPress theme (you can use any theme—I just love it.)
- Elementor page builder plugin (essential.)
- Popup Maker plugin.
- Zapier – to connect and automate the sign-up workflow.
- Chris Moore’s tutorial on connecting an Elementor form to your email provider with Zapier.
- Drip Email Marketing – the best email marketing tool I’ve ever used.
The first 2 links are affiliate links. If you buy the paid version of either, I get a small commission. No extra cost to you. Regardless, I’d 100% recommended both as the only WP theme and page builder to use.
The landing pages I refer to in the video
- Lead magnet landing page (the one I build in the video).
- Webinar registration page (the one I build in the video).
- Alternative lead magnet landing page.