In Part 1 of ‘How to Create a High Converting Opt-In Landing Page with Elementor‘ I showed you how to build a conversion-optimised basic opt-in page. And we turned the design level up several notches in Part 2. Don’t miss those.
But this page has one job to do: capture email addresses.
So in Part 3: we’ll add the all-important opt-in form, popup and thanks page.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- The sales psychology behind using the popup for lead capture.
- How to create an opt-in form using free and paid tools.
- How to design beautiful pop-ups with full design control with Elementor.
- Why the thanks page can be one of the most important parts of your entire sales funnel.
- How to choose the right form solution for your situation.
And I also give away 3 valuable bonuses, that’ll help you get better results faster.
Then leave me a comment under the video on that page (not this one).
And if you missed Part 1 and Part 2—watch those first. 😉
Hope you enjoy.